Top Posts – Second Quarter 2012
Halfway through 2012. I’ve only missed one week since the start of the year, and that was because my house was under quarantine. Not bad, maybe I’ll grow up to be a half-decent blogger one day.
I’ve got a lot of exciting things in the works, so the next six months should be interesting. I’ll be doing my best to share it all here with
the six of you as it happens.
For now here’s the list of the top five posts since the last time we did this:
- Meandering Into Adulthood – How becoming an adult is hard, and how to make it easier.
- Phoenix Comicon 2012 – A deep dive into the big event for local geekdom and artistry.
- A Stay At Parker Canyon Lake – My most recent adventure in the great outdoors.
- Forty-One – Why April 30 is an important day, just to spite me.
- Get You What You Need – One of the first steps to being financially secure.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.