Top Posts – Third Quarter 2012
Only three more months to go in 2012. Since the last time we did this, I went to Nashville and got trained as a financial coach by some seriously talented people. We started a new round of FPU (It’s only 9 weeks now, you should check it out). I took a week off for vacation, and now we’re back to your regularly scheduled blog.
Here are the top five posts from the last three months:
- Meandering Into Adulthood – Second time around for this one. I guess the path to adulthood isn’t clear for most of us.
- Kick the Ends Out – The two most irresponsible concepts propagated in the modern era.
- A week in California – A few vacation pictures. You probably saw them yesterday.
- Nor a Lender Be – Borrowing money is a bad idea. Lending money is worse.
- Secure Your Mask First Before Helping Others – It’s not about being selfish, it’s about being able to serve.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.