Top Posts – 2012 Wrap-up
Well, there you have it. One year ago today, I began my commitment to post twice a week for a year, and (with two exceptions) I’ve done just that. Not patting myself on the back, though. I wanted to see if I could exercise my writing muscle consistently, and I’m just relieved that I was able to make it.
Let’s do a quick review and wrap-up, shall we?
Here are the top five posts from the last three months:
- All Glory is Fleeting – Things change, and those that are on the top of the heap today won’t stay there forever. They’ll topple sooner than you think.
- Time to Say No – Quickly identify the things that you shouldn’t be doing, so you have time for the things that you must be doing.
- Loyalty – A deep dive into the meaning of loyalty.
Here are the top eight posts for the year:
- Meandering Into Adulthood – By a huge margin, this has been the most popular post of the year. What do you think that says about all
five of you?
- Kick the Ends Out – The value of a life doesn’t need artificial bookends. Start doing the awesome stuff early and never stop.
The top Quick Hits post of the year was made on November 29. The least viewed Quick Hits post was posted on January 12.
Finally, here are three posts that I think could see a little more love:
Expect a Quick Hits tomorrow, and then I plan to go off the schedule for a month. More on that later.
Thanks for reading!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.