Only three more months to go in 2012. Since the last time we did this, I went to Nashville and got trained as a financial coach by some seriously talented people. We started a new round of FPU (It’s only 9 weeks now, you should check it out). I took a week off for vacation, and now we’re back to your regularly scheduled blog.
Here are the top five posts from the last three months:
- Meandering Into Adulthood – Second time around for this one. I guess the path to adulthood isn’t clear for most of us.
- Kick the Ends Out – The two most irresponsible concepts propagated in the modern era.
- A week in California – A few vacation pictures. You probably saw them yesterday.
- Nor a Lender Be – Borrowing money is a bad idea. Lending money is worse.
- Secure Your Mask First Before Helping Others – It’s not about being selfish, it’s about being able to serve.
Halfway through 2012. I’ve only missed one week since the start of the year, and that was because my house was under quarantine. Not bad, maybe I’ll grow up to be a half-decent blogger one day.
I’ve got a lot of exciting things in the works, so the next six months should be interesting. I’ll be doing my best to share it all here with
the six of you as it happens.
For now here’s the list of the top five posts since the last time we did this:
- Meandering Into Adulthood – How becoming an adult is hard, and how to make it easier.
- Phoenix Comicon 2012 – A deep dive into the big event for local geekdom and artistry.
- A Stay At Parker Canyon Lake – My most recent adventure in the great outdoors.
- Forty-One – Why April 30 is an important day, just to spite me.
- Get You What You Need – One of the first steps to being financially secure.